Joe's Datacenter's Commitment to Online Security and Privacy
Joe’s Datacenter’s physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. Billing information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only by staff designated to handle online complaints or requests. All Joe’s Datacenter staff members with access to personal information obtained on the Joe’s Datacenter, LLC web site are also bound to adhere to this policy. We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. We utilize incident response and confidentiality policies for handling disclosures and data retention, This information is available to customers by sending us an e-mail, or submitting a support ticket.
How Joe's Datacenter, LLC Uses Personal Information Collected Online
- We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than that for which it is submitted. We use personal information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices and in program record keeping. We may also use personal information you provide to us to provide you with services or further information you request, respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support and comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
- Upon request, we can provide customers with access to all personal information that we have collected and that we maintain about them. This information can be collected by sending us an e-mail, calling us, or writing to us. You can also have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail, calling us, submitting a support ticket, or writing to us.
What We Collect
- Joe’s Datacenter, LLC automatically receives and records information on our web server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request. Joe’s Datacenter, LLC does not use this information for any purpose other than internal statistical and analytics purposes.
- By sending us an electronic mail (e-mail) message, you may be sending us personally identifiable information. In these cases, we may retain the information as long as necessary to respond to your request or otherwise resolve the subject matter of your e-mail. Please be aware that email is not necessarily secure from interception or misdirection. For your own protection you may wish to communicate sensitive information using our billing/ticket system.
- When you proactively submit your contact information in the form of an inquiry, our system stores that information for further communication and interactions. Though we do not sell or share any of this information with any external 3rd party organizations, Joe’s Datacenter, LLC uses this information for periodic announcements and promotions unless you explicitly opt out from such communications.
- Some pages on the Joe’s Datacenter, LLC website may include web content or functionality from third parties, such as embedded videos hosted by non-Joe’s Datacenter services. For example, content or functionality from third parties, including but not limited to YouTube.com and Google.com, may be present on some web pages. These third parties may use web measurement and customization technologies (such as cookies) in conjunction with the provision of this content or functionality. You should consult the privacy policies of these third parties for further information.
- Joe’s Datacenter, LLC has reasonable security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- We collect netflow/sflow and switch interface information for the purposes of generating network graphs, monitoring network status, troubleshooting and security analysis.
- We use contact information of individuals acting on behalf of our clients in order to process and maintain the client’s account. This information is stored in our billing/ticket system and retained in backups of these systems. We use WHMCS as our billing/ticket system, this system is necessary in order to maintain our customer accounts. WHMCS logs and stores records of client visits, client logins, client communications, client contact and billing information, payment history, payment methods, client products/services.
- When credit card information is submitted in our billing system it is stored with a 3rd party Authorize.Net. Authorize.Net Customer Information Manager (CIM) creates profiles for recurring payments, tokenizing payment information for future orders or recurring transactions that vary by amount or date. This is done so your credit card information does not need to be stored on our servers. You should consult the privacy policies of this third parties for further information.
- Customers have the option to use PayPal a payment processor, the information submitted in our billing system it is stored with the 3rd party Paypal. You should consult the privacy policies of this third parties for further information.
- Customers have the option to use Bitpay a bitcoin payment processor, the information submitted in our billing system it is stored with the 3rd party Bitpay. You should consult the privacy policies of this third parties for further information.
- We utilize Google for our e-mail systems. All incoming and outgoing e-mails use this service. You should consult the privacy policies of this third parties for further information.
- If you violate our acceptable use or terms of service policies, your information may be used to provide additional information to companies such as Spamhaus (spamhaus.org). We may also disclose your personal information to: (i) comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (ii) enforce or apply our Terms of service and other agreements; and/or (iii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Joe’s Datacenter, LLC, users of our Site, or others.
- If you wish to opt-out you can submit a request by sending us an e-mail, or submitting a support ticket. In order to opt-out it may not be possible for us to continue to provide you with services. Some data may be retained in backups, or retained as required to comply with government regulatory requests for a period of time as disclosed in our documented information security policies.